Separating fact from fiction
|Cloud computing is receiving increased exposure throughout the IT industry as a new method of fulfilling information technology needs. Cloud computing solutions have the ability to lower costs, accelerate technology provisioning, increase granular capacity management, and provide greater flexibility than traditional data center and outsourcing models. Our free Cloud Briefing can help you decide what steps should be next on your physical to virtual to cloud (PVC) journey.||
Let Sirius help you determine how Cloud fits in your IT environment
"What will I walk away with if I attend a Sirius Cloud Briefing?"
|After a Sirius Cloud Briefing, you'll be able to clarify what Cloud is, what it isn't, and how it might best serve your particular business and IT challenges. You'll be able to talk with executives, line of business leaders, and the IT team using terms that make sense to their specific role. You'll be prepared to begin creating your company's tactical and strategic goals as related to cloud; in fact you'll get a head start on that plan in the briefing. And lastly, you'll know if investing in a more detailed evaluation will be beneficial or not.|
Cloud Strategy and Roadmap Services
|Not sure where to go next with cloud computing? Sirius doesn’t approach cloud computing as a single product or service, but rather as an architecture for delivering IT services to your business. Our Cloud Strategy and Roadmap Services can help you define, plan, and implement logical steps on your cloud computing journey, by taking a comprehensive approach to examining both the current and future states of your business needs and IT infrastructure. The breadth and depth of our service offering can vary depending on the specific needs and goals of your business.
• Identifies business, operations, technical and expense drivers for considering a cloud solution
• Analyzes your IT service catalog, service levels, software interdependencies and service chains, and the underlying infrastructure upon which the services reside
• Identifies appropriate cloud service delivery models (IaaS, PaaS, or SaaS) for specific IT services
• Analyzes cloud deployment models (public, private, hybrid)
• Identifies and analyzes potential vendor cloud solutions
• Assesses operating and integration risks
• Identifies security, regulatory, compliance and policy implications
• Analyzes the benefits, risks and costs of cloud computing alternatives
• Calculates macro ROI and IT financials
• Documents a cloud strategy, roadmap and plan
|Article in March 2012 Sirius Connect Newsletter
Copyright 2012, Sirius Computer Solutions. All rights reserved.